|Why Night Covers?
Night covers keep cold air in and warm air out for improved energy efficiency. The use of night covers during non-business hours can result in substantial energy savings.
An Arizona grocery chain reports saving 112,000 KW per year in each store. Based on the national average of 9.74/KWH, that’s a savings of $10,000 per year!
Click HERE to view a PDF detailing this Arizona example of night cover efficiency.
|Why Open View?
- Provides substantial 24/7 energy savings – as high as 50%
- Allows for easy merchandising of refrigerated displays
- Is convenient and easy compared to traditional glass doors
- Transparent screens
- Doors that open sideways, saving aisle space
- Automatic, semi-automatic and manual options
|Why Prodew for Night Covers?
- Five year warranty – Each Prodew night cover is backed by a five year warranty.
- Slow-rise mechanism that uses NO OIL
- Unique rounded-handle design – The rounded handles on Prodew night covers have been designed so that they will not catch on passing cleaning equipment.
- Perforated Design – This unique, non-fraying fabric is perforated to allow sufficient air to pass through the blind to prevent condensation, while still providing substantial energy savings.
- Aluminum coating – The aluminum coating provides reflective properties to keep heat out and is guaranteed not to flake or chip.
- No maintenance – While other night covers must be recalibrated by a technician on a regular basis to adjust the spring tension, Prodew night covers require NO MAINTENANCE. Simply wipe off the blinds as necessary.
- Fully customizable – Prodew night covers are available in standard 4’ and 6’ lengths with the cassette (for mounting outside the case) and 4’, 6’ and 8’ lengths without the cassette (mounted inside the case), but can be customized to fit any case.
- Color – Prodew offers optional cassette colors to match any case display.
- Motorized options available – Prodew night covers can be motorized for “touch of a button” coverage and retraction.
- Screw mounted – Prodew night covers can be screw mounted to the inside or outside of the case.
|Why Prodew Open View?
Prodew’s Open View System Provides the Following Benefits:
- Improved energy efficiency
- Extended compressor life
- Increased impulse sales vs. traditional glass doors.
- Open aisles
- An enhanced shopping experience
- Reduction in maintenance
- Provides substantial 24/7 energy savings
- Short return on investment
With Open View, you do not have to compromise on your sales in order to save energy. Retailers can strike the perfect balance between energy savings and sales.